Full-mouth reconstructions are very similar to a comprehensive, preventative, restorative, and cosmetic procedure. It really is basically what it says, 'Full-mouth reconstruction.' We're reconstructing the whole mouth, taking out old fillings, removing decay, treating gum infection, saving teeth that can be saved, we might be placing dental implants in some places where there are missing teeth, but we're rebuilding the mouth back to a healthy, functioning, comfortable, beautiful smile, if you will, condition so that the patient has something that's very strong and very long lasting, free of infection or any kind of dental disease. That includes a healthy bite and a healthy TMJ or joint because a lot of times, people who have broken and neglected teeth, they'll have developed pain in their jaw joints or headaches, migraines even. So full-mouth reconstruction kind of covers everything that might be going on in the entire mouth.
Gaining a brand-new smile seems like a big move, but Hillcrest Dental Care in Waco, TX is here to guide you through every step of the way. A full-mouth reconstruction is actually much more comfortable and easier than you may think.
At our Waco, TX office, Dr. Thrasher will assess your problems, listen closely to your concerns, and create the best treatment plan to make you happier with your smile. Our expert full-mouth reconstruction services can:
- Replace missing teeth or repair damaged teeth in as little as one day
- Improve your appearance and oral health
- Prevent expensive treatments later on
We also offer three safe sedation options to keep you completely relaxed during any procedure.
Call 254-400-2868 to speak with our friendly staff to schedule an appointment.
Providing Your New Smile Safely, Swiftly, And Comfortably
If your full-mouth rehabilitation involves dental implants or extractions, Dr. Thrasher will work closely with an oral surgeon to give your smile the best outcome possible. You’re the most important member of our team, and we will only put together a plan that makes you happy and benefits your smile.
Dental implants, which can replace your missing teeth using the following methods:
- All-on-4® or All-on-6, with only four or six implants to secure all new replacement teeth for your upper jaw or lower jaw
- Mini dental implants, which are small enough to help you have implants placed if your jawbone isn’t strong enough to support traditional implants
- Single implants to replace individual missing teeth with crowns or bridges
Dentures of many varieties, including:
- Full dentures to replace all your teeth
- Partial dentures to replace only a few
- Implant-supported or implant-retained dentures, which securely attach to your dental implants and never slip out of place
Same-day smiles by installing dental implants and your replacement teeth in one visit. We can also create dental crowns to protect any damaged teeth in just one day.
Call Hillcrest Dental Care at 254-400-2868 to meet with Dr. Thrasher and discuss the best treatments for your smile. We can also be reached through our online form. We’re here to help and answer any questions!
Dr. Michael Thrasher of Hillcrest Dental Care is indeed one of the trusted Waco, TX dentists because he has a lot of memberships and credentials, and of the associations that he belongs to is in Texas Dental Association.