Dental implants is very simply a way to replace a missing tooth. If a patient has a missing tooth or multiple missing teeth, those missing teeth can be replaced by a dental implant that is placed in the jaw bone. It's very safe, a very high percentage of success. It's a titanium implant that the bone is going to attach to and integrate to so they have something as strong, or stronger, than the roots of their natural teeth. It's the most permanent solution to replacing missing teeth. In some cases, in a full-mouth reconstruction type case where, maybe, the patient's condition is so bad, the gum infection is so bad, the missing teeth are so bad, that they really can't be reconstructed by fixing their existing teeth, we use dental implants. And we place enough dental implants to engineer so that that patient has a full set of permanent teeth again that feel and function just like their natural teeth did when they were healthy. They can eat anything, order anything off the menu at the restaurant, and eat it. They can taste their food, whereas if they had to go to a denture, they're going to have a lot of other issues that they may not like—it may not be an improvement of the quality of their life, whereas dental implants can really totally improve the quality of life. It's really the most advanced option that we have to offer in dentistry today, is dental implants.
Replacing missing teeth is a must when it comes to your oral health and overall health. To keep you and your mouth in great shape, Dr. Thrasher offers dental implants at Hillcrest Dental Care in Waco, TX. Dental implants even make it possible for you to have a new smile in just one day!
Dental implants will:
- Provide you with a full, natural-looking smile
- Allow you to eat foods that can benefit your health, such as apples and nuts
- Improve your digestion process since you can properly chew any foods
- Strengthen your jawbone by retaining its bone mass, which can be lost when missing teeth
- Eliminate the worry of dealing with slippery or uncomfortable dentures
Call 254-400-2868 to schedule an appointment at our Waco, TX office and talk with Dr. Thrasher about your long-term tooth replacement options.
Deciding Which Dental Implants Are Best For You
Hillcrest Dental Care provides dental implant solutions to treat all manner of smiles, even if you’re missing all your teeth. Dr. Thrasher works with a trusted oral surgeon who will place your implants, and then Dr. Thrasher will restore them with natural-looking replacement teeth. Our Waco, TX office options include:
- Single Implants – A single dental implant and dental crown is used to replace one missing tooth, which will improve the health and look of your smile
- All-on-4® or All-on-6 Implants – Depending on the condition of your mouth, we can secure a full arch of teeth in your upper or lower jaw by attaching them to just four or six implants
- Mini Dental Implants – These smaller implants can be used if you don’t have enough strength in your jawbone to support traditional implants
- Same-Day Smile – We work closely with the oral surgeon to provide your implants and temporary replacement teeth the same day you have any teeth extracted
- Implant-Supported and Implant-Retained Dentures – We create custom, great-looking dentures that attach firmly to your implants for a dependably strong bite
Providing Your Dental Implants With No Pain
Dental implants are replacement tooth roots. These synthetic replacements are surgically placed into your jawbone. The implants naturally bond to your jawbone to provide the strongest possible anchor for replacement teeth that can last for decades.
We’ll make your experience as easy as possible with our relaxed, welcoming atmosphere. Our office is very clean but also very cozy! Our staff will make sure you have anything you need to make you feel 100 percent at ease, including pillows and blankets while you rest in our massage chairs, as well as sedation if needed. We also offer payment options to help ease any financial concerns you may have.
At Hillcrest Dental Care, you have everything to gain and nothing to fear from receiving your new smile. Call 254-400-2868 to schedule your dental implant consultation with Dr. Thrasher. We can also be reached through our online form. Your journey to a fully restored smile starts with just a click or a call!
Dr. Michael Thrasher of Hillcrest Dental Care is indeed one of the trusted Waco, TX dentists because he has a lot of memberships and credentials, and of the associations that he belongs to is in Texas Dental Association.