If you require oral surgery, you can trust that Dr. Thrasher of Hillcrest Dental Care in Waco, TX has ruled out all other options to help your smile and will ensure your comfort during any procedure.Oral Surgery by Dr. Thrasher Read Transcript
Oral surgery fits in beautifully with the way I practice here, with sedation, because again, the patients want to get as much of their dental work done in the fewest number of appointments. We may be doing multiple procedures. We may be doing fillings, crowns, bridges. They may have a tooth that has to come out or a wisdom tooth that has to come out. While they're sedated, and while they're numb, and they're totally comfortable, we do the oral surgery at the same time that we're doing the other dental procedures. Again, that's kind of more of that comprehensive approach to treatment and doing it in the fewest number of appointments comfortably with sedation.
At Hillcrest Dental Care, we offer oral surgery options to:
- Eliminate existing problems that are causing dental pain
- Prevent dental issues that could harm your smile later on
- Make sure your smile can receive restorations such as dental implants
Call 254-400-2868 to make an appointment and speak with Dr. Thrasher in person at our warm and inviting Waco, TX office. With his 40 years in dentistry, he’ll make the best call for your oral health and smile.
Improving Your Smile And Health With Oral Surgery
Though it doesn’t seem pleasant, oral surgery can make you happier to wake up each day with a beautiful, pain-free smile. Our services include:
- Bone Grafts, which increase bone mass in your jaw so you can receive dental implants
- Ridge Augmentation, which can strengthen your jaw using bone-like material so implants can be placed and your appearance can improve
- Sinus Lifts to “make room” in your smile for dental implants in your upper jaw and ensure the implants are properly supported with extra bone
- Tooth Removals/Extractions, including wisdom teeth removals to prevent pain and keep your smile healthy
- Gum Grafts to replace missing gum tissue, which reduces sensitivity and improves the look of your smile
Preventing Pain Or Stress With Dental Sedation
You will have the option of remaining awake or asleep during any oral surgery procedure. Dr. Thrasher offers three safe sedation options so you can have a carefree experience, including:
- Inhaled sedation, which allows you to stay awake but calm
- Oral conscious sedation, which also allows you to remain awake yet drowsier than gas
Dr. Michael Thrasher of Hillcrest Dental Care is indeed one of the most trusted Waco, TX dentists. He is a member of the Texas Dental Association and is always looking for ways to improve the practice so that patients receive the best care possible.