Restorative dentistry, for me, when I think of restorative dentistry, I'm thinking of comprehensive, preventive, restorative, and sometimes cosmetic treatment plans where we're looking comprehensively at all of the teeth. What's the status? What's the condition of each individual tooth? 'Cause again, many things are gonna be going on in the mouth. Some are gonna have silver mercury fillings, some are gonna have composite fillings, some are gonna have cavities, et cetera. Restorative dentistry is basically looking at the condition and saying, 'How can I improve the health, the quality of the life, and have something that's gonna be long lasting and do it in such a way that it's preventative and restorative at the same time?' So it's restoring, sometimes one tooth or sometime the whole mouth.
The key to daily happiness can actually start with your smile. Hillcrest Dental Care in Waco, TX provides many restorative dentistry services to make you feel better about your smile and help you eat in comfort.
Dr. Thrasher and our friendly staff can fix damaged and missing teeth at our comfortable Waco, TX office, often in just one visit. Specifically, we’ll:
- Provide relief if you are having dental discomfort
- Prevent any dental pain from returning
- Replace missing teeth
- Improve the look of your existing teeth
- Strengthen any teeth that have been affected by cavities or infection
We also provide safe sedation options to help you fully relax during treatment, including:
- Nitrous oxide to quickly soothe your nerves
- Oral conscious sedation, which allows you to remain awake yet drowsy and free of any stress
Call 254-400-2868 to book a consultation with Dr. Thrasher today.
Helping Your Smile With Restorative Dentistry Solutions
We offer many restorative services to boost the health of your smile as well as your confidence, including:
- Tooth-colored fillings, which fill cavities in your teeth, protect your teeth from further decay and look completely natural
- Root canals to remove damaged pulp in your tooth that is causing constant toothaches
- Dental crowns to repair teeth that have been harmed by decay or injury (which we create on the same day as your visit)
- Dental bridges to replace one or a few of your missing teeth and improve your chewing ability
- Dental veneers to cover up issues such as chips, cracks, or stains and strengthen your smile
- Dental implant restorations to provide a dependably strong smile that acts like brand-new natural teeth
Dr. Michael Thrasher of Hillcrest Dental Care is indeed one of the trusted Waco, TX dentists because he has a lot of memberships and credentials, and of the associations that he belongs to is in Texas Dental Association.