Solve Your Dental Issues With Long-Lasting Restorative Dentistry
Dr. Thrasher and our friendly staff can fix damaged and missing teeth at our comfortable Waco, TX office, often in just one visit. Specifically, we’ll:
- Provide relief if you are having dental discomfort
- Prevent any dental pain from returning
- Replace missing teeth
- Improve the look of your existing teeth
- Strengthen any teeth that have been affected by cavities or infection
We also provide safe sedation options to help you fully relax during treatment, including:
- Inhaled sedation to quickly soothe your nerves
- Oral conscious sedation, which allows you to remain awake yet drowsy and free of any stress
The key to daily happiness can actually start with your smile. Hillcrest Dental Care in Waco, TX provides many restorative dentistry services to make you feel better about your smile and help you eat in comfort.
Call 254-753-0313 to book a consultation with Dr. Thrasher today.
Helping Your Smile With Restorative Dentistry Solutions
We offer many restorative services to boost the health of your smile as well as your confidence, including:
- Tooth-colored fillings, which fill cavities in your teeth, protect your teeth from further decay and look completely natural
- Root canals to remove damaged pulp in your tooth that is causing constant toothaches
- Dental crowns to repair teeth that have been harmed by decay or injury (which we create on the same day as your visit)
- Dental bridges to replace one or a few of your missing teeth and improve your chewing ability
- Dental veneers to cover up issues such as chips, cracks, or stains and strengthen your smile
- Dental implant restorations to provide a dependably strong smile that acts like brand-new natural teeth
Call Hillcrest Dental Care at 254-753-0313 today to make an appointment, or use our easy online form. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have and look forward to improving your smile.
Dr. Michael Thrasher of Hillcrest Dental Care is indeed one of the most trusted Waco, TX dentists. He is a member of the Texas Dental Association and is always looking for ways to improve the practice so that patients receive the best care possible.