Beautify Your Smile With No-Fuss Tooth Bonding
Your smile can be quickly perfected with tooth bonding from Hillcrest Dental Care in Waco, TX. This alternative to dental veneers is an easy way to cover up and correct:
- Stained teeth
- Chipped, misshapen, or cracked teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Short teeth that you feel should appear longer
- Pits and other surface flaws
Call 254-753-0313 to make an appointment with Dr. Thrasher at our Waco, TX office. You’ll feel right at home from the moment you walk in!
Customizing Your New Smile With Easy Tooth Bonding
Tooth bonding, or cosmetic bonding, involves placing natural-looking composite resin over your tooth. This discreet material will:
- Match the rest of your smile
- Conceal cosmetic flaws
- Protect your teeth from further damage
Tooth bonding affords many patients extra benefits over dental veneers, including less preparation of your teeth, less time, and less impact on your budget. Many patients just need dental bonding to fix small flaws, while others will choose it as part of a more comprehensive smile makeover. Either way, you can trust Dr. Thrasher’s four decades of experience in perfecting the treatment.
Boost Your Smile’s Appearance In One Visit
Here’s a basic rundown of the dental bonding process, which we can usually complete in less than half an hour.
- Thrasher will examine your teeth and take digital X-rays to make sure tooth bonding is right for you. He may recommend whitening your teeth first to match the bonding to your brighter smile.
- He will then precisely match the composite resin material to the color of your tooth.
- After placing the material on the front of your tooth, he’ll smooth it out and harden it with a special light.
- He’ll then polish the tooth to perfection.
Call Hillcrest Dental Care at 254-753-0313 to schedule your visit with Dr. Thrasher, or use our online form. We’re happy to answer any questions you have and look forward to treating you soon!
Dr. Michael Thrasher of Hillcrest Dental Care is indeed one of the most trusted Waco, TX dentists. He is a member of the Texas Dental Association and is always looking for ways to improve the practice so that patients receive the best care possible.