Creating Customized Dentures That Are Best For You
If you’re interested with denture, you’ll meet with Dr. Thrasher at Hillcrest Dental Care for an exam and to discuss your options. A digital X-ray will quickly show us the condition of your mouth. Then we’ll use new technology to make a digital impression of your mouth. From there, we can create the following denture to restore your smile:Dentures by Dr. Thrasher Read Transcript
Dentures, to me, is kind of a cost-effective way. I mean, we do dentures here. We're a general dentistry practice, we offer that solution. I spend quite a bit of time educating patients on what to expect about a denture and if that's what they need to get to the level of health that they can afford to get to, then it's a good choice, but many times, it's not going to be a really life-changing quality of life issue, but it could buy them some time. I've found many cases where I've done the denture, and that's what they really needed, and that's what they chose to do, and it was the affordable thing for them. They spent their money wisely. And then they'll come back later and get the dental implants, and then we can modify the denture to fit to or snap onto or lock down on top of the dental implants and then get them to an even better level of health.
- Full Upper Or Lower Denture – These removable replacement teeth are designed to fit comfortably in your mouth. With our modern materials, they can last for years with proper maintenance.
- Partial Denture – Partial dentures replace just a few of your teeth and are ideal if you need more replaced than what a dental bridge can do.
- Implant-Retained And Implant-Supported Denture – These dentures are secured to dental implants. Dr. Thrasher will work closely with an oral surgeon to place the right number of implants in your jaw, usually two to four. Your dentures will either be fastened to a bar that is attached to your implants (implant-supported denture) or firmly held in place with balls on top of your implants that snap onto the bottom of your dentures (implant-retained denture).
- Temporary Denture – We’ll provide you with temporary dentures while your final replacements are being created, so you can enjoy a new smile right after your visit!
Call 254-400-2868 to schedule an appointment at our Waco, TX office, located right in front of Hollywood Theaters.
If you need to replace missing teeth or badly damaged teeth, Dr. Thrasher can restore your smile with a beautiful denture at Hillcrest Dental Care.
Your strong new smile will help you:
- Feel more confident to laugh, grin, and talk in public
- Chew foods more comfortably
- Benefit from improved oral and overall health
Your denture will look completely natural, and we’ll provide regular checkups to make sure they’re doing their job and fit comfortably. We also offer safe sedation options to ensure your comfort and provide total peace of mind while we’re providing any treatments.
Call Hillcrest Dental Care at 254-400-2868 for a consultation at our comfortable Waco, TX office. You can also use our online form to book a visit or ask us any questions. We look forward to taking care of your smile soon!
Dr. Michael Thrasher of Hillcrest Dental Care is indeed one of the most trusted Waco, TX dentists. He is a member of the Texas Dental Association and is always looking for ways to improve the practice so that patients receive the best care possible.